Friday, November 30, 2012

"My mom feels that way, she will not watch music videos for that exact reason."


I'm happy to report two new interviews related to "Carter Family: Don't Forget This Song"...

"Everything you hear in their voices, they really had lived it."
Stephen M. Deusner sat down to talk with Frank Young and I about the book for Engine 145.
It was an enjoyable conversation.  Among other things, we talked about the research we did for the book, and the dream Frank had, about 10 years ago, that shaped how the entire novel would eventually look.

I sat down with two friends and collaborators, Chris Estey and Mairead Case, and we talked about music, and comics, and comics about music, for KEXP's blog.  KEXP, for those who don't know, is one of Seattle's best radio stations, and can be heard online.  It's a thrill to be on the blog of a station I listen to regularly...



Thanks Stephen, Chris, and Mairead for talking with us!


No comments: